Chieftain Ceremonial Traditional Haggis 1.45 Kg
This product is currently sold out.
Chieftain Ceremonial Traditional Scottish Haggis (1.45 Kg)
Buy Chieftain Ceremonial Traditional Haggis (1.45 Kg) online from Aberdeenshire Larder.
Our Traditional Scottish Haggis is perfect boiled, fried or cooked in the oven and is ideal for a starter or for pairing with Neeps and Tatties.
Responsibly Sourced Beef, prepared at our butchery in Aberdeenshire. Delivered fresh for your convenience. Suitable for Home Freezing.
How to cook haggis - wrap in tin foil and boil for 80 minutes.
For more Haggis visit the Haggis section of our website.
- Chieftain Ceremonial Traditional Haggis
- Feeds 7
- Natural Skin
- Delivered Fresh
- Suitable for Home Freezing
- Prepared by our Butchers in Aberdeenshire
- Perfect boiled, fried or cooked in the oven
- Ideal for a starter or for pairing with Neeps and Tatties